Temporary (Non-Immigrant) Visas

When you need a temporary visa in Richmond, VA, the team at Challa Law Group can assist you. The non-immigrant visa classification covers a broad range of visas used to enter the U.S. for work, pleasure or study. Some visas are considered ‘dual intent’; you may attempt to obtain permanent residency (a green card) while under that classification. You can receive help from an immigration attorney in Richmond, VA, from our law group. Most non-immigrant visas, however, require you establish the demonstration of non-immigrant intent. This means you should demonstrate that you have a permanent residence in your home country that you have no intention of abandoning. The duration of time you may spend in the U.S. can range from a few days to several years, depending on the visa. In most situations, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may accompany you on a derivative visa. You can hire an immigration attorney in Glen Allen, VA, to help with:

  • Student Visas
  • Business Visas
  • Visitor Visas
  • Other Temporary Visa Option

Learn more about receiving temporary visas in Richmond, VA, when you contact us for more information. Whether you are seeking an immigration attorney in Glen Allen, VA, or are interested in meeting with an immigration attorney in Richmond, VA, we are happy to provide you with the assistance you need.

francesco-la-corte-bRO-a4CiMFQ-unsplash (1)
jannik-skorna-mY2ZHBU6GRk-unsplash (1)
julia-koblitz-RlOAwXt2fEA-unsplash (1)

Our Immigration Services

Untitled design (14)

Employment-Based Green Cards


Family-Based Green Cards


Extraordinary Ability Petitions


Investor Visas


Student Visas


Temporary Work Visas


Domestic Abuse Victims


Asylee and refugees

Our Legal Practice Areas

Employment-Based Green Cards

Family-based Green Cards

Extraordinary Ability Petitions

Investor visas

Student visas

temporary work visas

domestic abuse Victims

Asylee and refugees